The Rock Jukebox Podcast 4
The latest Podcast of The Rock Jukebox with Jeff Collins on Hard Rock Hell Radio.
THE ROCK JUKEBOX on Hard Rock Hell Radio
On April 29th
On April 29th
Running Order
1st Hour
Styx - Too Much Time On My Hands
Bad Company - Can't Get Enough
Bebop Deluxe - Crying To The Sky
Ad Break
INXS - I'm Only Looking
Jack Russell's Great White - Gonna Getcha
Saiichi Sugiyama - Somewhere Down The Road
The Rolling Stones – Living In A Ghost Town
Kansas – Throwing Mountains
Deep Purple - Throw My Bones
Ad Break
Shinedown – Atlas Falls
Whitney Rose - You Blame Me For The Rain
Blackfoot - Not Another Maker
Rory Gallagher - Bought and Sold
2nd Hour
Aerosmith - Eat The Rich
Novena – Disconnected
Ad Break
Dictator Ship - Savage
Volturian - Broken
Gotthard - Every Time I Die
Sea Girls - Violet
Puddle of Mudd - You Don’t Know
Pearler – Gusher
Ad Break
Heavy Pettin - Tell Me Why
Allen Olzen - I’ll Never Leave You
Frank Zappa - Valley Girl
Testament - City Of Angels
Styx - Too Much Time On My Hands
Bad Company - Can't Get Enough
Bebop Deluxe - Crying To The Sky
Ad Break
INXS - I'm Only Looking
Jack Russell's Great White - Gonna Getcha
Saiichi Sugiyama - Somewhere Down The Road
The Rolling Stones – Living In A Ghost Town
Kansas – Throwing Mountains
Deep Purple - Throw My Bones
Ad Break
Shinedown – Atlas Falls
Whitney Rose - You Blame Me For The Rain
Blackfoot - Not Another Maker
Rory Gallagher - Bought and Sold
2nd Hour
Aerosmith - Eat The Rich
Novena – Disconnected
Ad Break
Dictator Ship - Savage
Volturian - Broken
Gotthard - Every Time I Die
Sea Girls - Violet
Puddle of Mudd - You Don’t Know
Pearler – Gusher
Ad Break
Heavy Pettin - Tell Me Why
Allen Olzen - I’ll Never Leave You
Frank Zappa - Valley Girl
Testament - City Of Angels
Comments
Post a Comment